happenings (:
Haha hellooo everyone I'm back here again (:
I'm quite tired now 'cos we just had a strings x'mas party today, but life is good. Attendance today was worse than we expected but at least still quite a number of us came! Thank you everyone who came (: In the morning we trooped to Bishan Park after waiting at the bus stop for some time, and walked to one of the 'turfed areas'. I was walking with lanabel when suddenly I felt this sting on my foot, and it was a red ant >< Basically I stepped on a colony and so my shoes were infested with the ants D: but huiying helped me get rid of the ants yay. After that we decided to just go to my house, where we were allowed to enter the functions room earlier. Throughout the day we played poison ball, catching, captain's ball, secret santa and etcetc (: We shared the food we brought, and the punch was such a big problem heh. At first it was so sweet it felt like we were drinking the concentrate itself, but then I added lots of water and it finally tasted okay. At 5 plus, most of us left already, and the rest of us who stayed were talking in a group, then we talked about OBS. I was talking about my experience when I realised that I was the only sec 3 in the group, together with huiying. Haha it felt kinda different, 'cos most of what I remember is talking to my seniors, listening to them sharing and all. I suppose this is how life is a cycle, in a way, each of us passing our experiences on to our juniors who will pass it on to their juniors. Oh wells (: We should have more parties in the future! Which hopefully everyone in strings will attend so we can all have tons of fun together.
Oh halfway through the party my mum called telling me that me and jiaxuan were selected as announcers for YOG! Yay i'm glad we both were selected haha our obsession with soccer, ronaldo and van Persie (respectively!) must have gotten to them =P but anyhow i'm happy to be part of this whole grand event (:
Okay this is so beside the point, but I wish I could have more time to read, and could read faster. And also to actually retain what I've read, esp. for books pertaining to Superheroes a la X-Men and wonderwoman, so that I don't have to reread them even though I've read them a long time ago.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home